Friday, June 25, 2010

Victor Ayalde Lemos-Colombia

Hi I am 23 years old, this is my third summer at ND, i am lawyer, currently practicing antitrust law and mergers & acquisitions at Esguerra Barrera Arriaga Law Firm. Also the Coordinator for the Competion Law Study Centre and with another friend currently studying the possibility of opening and NGO that sponsors young athelets in Colombia through their college education. I Live in Bogotá, but i was born and grew up in beautiful Cali, i am interested in all types of music, and of movies, my favorites are forrest gump and a clockwork orange. I am a fan of the Real Madrid football team, the best club ever. I practice, tennis and squash, also up for a jog around ND lakes. My Father is an economist and a finantial advisor for the District of Bogotá Government, my mother is a lawyer, currently the head of an NGO and a consultant for Corporate Social Responsibility Issues. I live with my brother, also a lawyer and a Barcelona F.C. fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment