Monday, June 28, 2010

María del Pilar Gutiérrez-Colombia

My name is María del Pilar Gutiérrez Perilla, I am from Colombia and I am a lawyer. I love music. I studied piano since I was a child, then I started to play saxophone and sing. I really like to travel, read, go to the cinema, dance salsa, and listening music. My preferred writers are Julio Cortazar and Mario Benedetti and my preferred movie is “El secreto de sus ojos”. I like Jazz, Blues, Tango, Salsa, Trova cubana and Rock. I am vegetarian. As a lawyer my areas of study are Constitutional Law, International Law, Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law. I had had the opportunity to work with the Organization of American States specifically in the Interamerican System of Human Rights. I love international litigation and I am an activist in defense of human rights. Nowadays I am working as a teaching assistant of Universidad de la Sabana and as a consultant and litigator on Public law and International Human Rights law.

No comments:

Post a Comment