Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Santiago de la Peña de la Torre-Mexico

My name is Santiago de la Peña de la Torre, I am 21 years old, i was born in Guadalajara, Mexico i live with my parents and i have one older brother who is 23 years old and one younger sister who is 19 years old.
My Father s name is Francisco de la Peña Padilla and he is the country director of an American shoe company and he lives in Leon, Mexico, my mother s name is Maria Eugenia de la Torre Rodarte and she works in a university in the administrative department.
My Brother s name is Sebastian and he is studying Industrial engineer and in this moment he is working in a program that help small countryside communities develop new techniques of agriculture in Tapalpa Mexico. And my sister s name is Maria Jose and she is starting university as industrial engineer as well.
I love sports specially boxing, I used to practice it every day but with university and work I haven’t been able to continue, but I do practice it once or twice a week.
I love music and I don’t have a particular preference in music I like almost everything, i also enjoy gardening and going to the countryside and relax with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment