Monday, June 21, 2010

Daniela Cid-Mexico

Name: Alexandra Daniela Cid Gonzalez
Age: 25 years
Country of birth: Mexico
State: San Luis Potosi, México
Nationality: Mexican
Family Data: I´m the first of 5 sons and daughters, my brothers are Pablo (21) and Carlos (10) and my sisters are: Eva (19) and Sara (14). My parents are Ignacio y Eva.
I am a bachelor in bussiness administration, and i´m currently studing a master degree in public administration.
Hobbies: Listenning music, dancing (love it), watching movies Sports: Soccer (I played soccer in high school)
Musical Preferences: Rock, R&B, Salsa, Dance
Organizations: Partido Acción Nacional (political party) and Comunidad Nueva Alianza (Catholic Group)
Job: I work as an administrator in a federal legislator office.
I love to meet new people and learn from them, I´m always doing something, and I´m always involved in several activities. I would like to get to know many friends and I hope to return home as a better person than how i left.

No comments:

Post a Comment