Sunday, June 20, 2010

Alejandro Gaviria-Colombia

Hi, my name is Alejandro Gaviria and I am form Medellín, Colombia. I am 21 years old (07-02-1988) and I Economics at Universidad EAFIT. Currently I am doing my internship in Bogotá in the National Associations of Financial Institutions (Anif). I love football and I am a fan of local teams and also of the best club ever, FC Barcelona. I like to practice sports such as Football and Squash. Also I love good music, like Indie, Rock, old Rock, reggae and Spanish Rock. I like to travel, meet new cultures and different places. I live with my parents, and I only have one older brother, Esteban. My Dad is a Bussiness Administrator and my Mom is an Economist. This will be my third year at ND and I Can’t wait to meet you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment