Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Juan Pablo Alba-Mexico

Hello Everyone! my name is Juan Pablo Alba Avilés. I was born in Aguascalientes, Mexico in September 1989, so that I am now 20 years old. I belong to a big family of eight. My father is a lawyer and my mother is a housewife. I’ve got three sisters and two brothers, among which I am the second one. I finished the seventh semester of Law at the Panamerican University, I'm working in the legal firm which belongs to the University and we offer legal services free of charge for poor people.I like to play sports, mainly volleyball, I plan to practice any extreme when the opportunity comes. I enjoy to talk about social problems and different ways to fix it. I don't even watch movies because I don't have time, but I delight reading about history, soup operas, biographies and also things related with social problems.I think the only way to remedy social problems is to focus on human beings, helping them to understand and try to solve their own problems and that this helps others. All based in Saint Agustin words: who does not live to serve, don't serve to live.This is my first experience traveling to USA and I know that it will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment