Sunday, June 20, 2010

Juan Pedro Fernández Cueto Gutiérrez-Mexico

4th year Law student at the Escuela Libre de Derecho in Mexico City, where I've lived my whole live. I love big families as I'm part of one. Love to write & read, I'm a columnist in my School's Review, which I actually direct, after being its advisor for two years. Worked as an intern in a civil & commercial litigation firm. I'm now heading to work for the Secretary of Government in Mexico.
I like singing, I used to practice as a tenor. Big fan of sports, practicing and watching, particularly padel tennis, soccer and bullfighting.
This is my third summer at the Phoenix Institute; first I attended Vienna and last year Notre Dame; definitely some of the greatest things I've ever experienced. There's no need to hope, because I know we'll have a fantastic summer at ND. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment