Sunday, June 20, 2010

Martha Hurtado-Mexico

Hi! My name is Martha Silvia Hurtado Díaz de León, I'm from Mexico City but I’m living in Aguascalientes. I’m 21 years old and I've just finished 4th semester of Law, I’m really in love with my career!
I live with my parents and one sister, Ivonne who is 17, and one brother, Beto who is 12 years old. I really enjoy spending most of my time with my family. My mother has 12 brothers/sisters so I have 29 cousins; it’s amazing to have parties and all kind of meetings because it’s so much fun, they make me laugh all day long, and also we have very good conversations. I have a very close and cool relationship with all my family! My father’s family lives in Mexico City, so I go to visit them when I am on vacations.
In my free time I enjoy going out with my friends, watching a movie, reading a good book, listening music and also taking a walk in a nice place, it’s so relaxing!
This is my second year at Phoenix Institute; last summer I attended Vienna.
It is less than one week left. I just can’t wait to see you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment