Friday, June 18, 2010

Marina Perisa-Croatia

My name is Marina, I am 35 yeras old and I come from Croatia. I have younger brother Stipe (30 ) and sister Ana (17 ).
I love geography and I have always been interested in stars, volcanos, clouds, countries, oceans, nations, cultures. I graduated at University of Zagreb, Science and Mathematic Faculty and became a professor of geography, few years later I get the master of science degree. Now I work in a school.
My other interests are: singing, dancing, photographing, biking. My favorite writers are: E. Kishon, G.Marquez., F. Sheen, S.lice and J.Matanovic. I like to read christian book. And I am writing for the Croatian Catholic page
www.katolik.hr
I am a third year student of the Phoenix Institute Summer Program. My first ND summer was in 2006. and it was a life changing experience. I am glad to get another opportunity to come and meet dear old friends and look forward to meet new people. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment