Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cristina Corrales-Mexico

My name is Ana Cristina Corrales Aguirre. I live in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
I am 21 years old. Next year, I am going to complete my studies to become a laywer. I live in Aguascalientes, Mexico, and I study at Universidad Panamericana. I love my career, and I would like to study a master in international law and human rights. I have some experience in moots that simulate cases in the international area of law, such as the Jessup International Moot Court Competition, and it has been a great experience.
I currently work as an officer in a Court, and I have learned a lot about the jurisdictional function, and how the whole procedure of each case is managed, before the judgment is rendered. In the future, I would like to become a judge, a functionary I believe has important paper in the wellbeing of the community.
In my spare time, I love to read and watch movies, and specially to spend time with my family and my friends. Some of my favorite books are the War and Peace and the biography of Fouche, Napoleon’s chief of police.
It is my second year as an student in Notredame, and I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment