Monday, June 21, 2010

Ana Patricia González-Mexico

hiiii everyone! My name is Ana Patricia González González, i'm 22 and i'm studyin law (my last year) at Universidad Panamericana campus Bonaterra (Aguascalientes, México). I have a month working at CONDUSEF, i was working at Comisión Estatal de Derechos Humanos. This is my first year with the Phoenix, and i'm pretty sure i will find what i'm looking for. I love music, each song it's a moment. I love reading poems and stories, in fact i got in love a year ago of Eduardo Galeano, and of course couldn't be out Jaime Sabines! I like to smile, it's the best mortal weapon and also a great tool for walking in life. =) See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. aaawwww, Paty such an amazing statement, just like you are: A big sunshine-smiling face :)
    So glad I got to meet you! <3

    ReplyDelete