Monday, June 21, 2010

Marcela Valdivia-Mexico

My name is Marcela Valdivia and I am 20 years old. I was born in Mexico City, where I’ve spent my whole life. I love my country and I decided to study International Relations because I want to be part of the change that Mexico urgently needs. My life is impregnated with Medicine. Both my parents are doctors and my sister Barbara, who’s 23, is in the process of becoming one. I am currently studying my 5th semester at El Colegio de México, and hope to become a diplomat or journalist since I’ve always believed that the pen is mightier than the sword.
I love books and music and I’ve played violin since I was 7. I also love tennis and basketball and am a big fan of Rafa Nadal and the Lakers.
This is my first year at ND, but I’ve heard wonders of it. I guess it’s time to experience it. It’s nice to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment