Thursday, June 17, 2010

Karolina Hrastović-Croatia

My name is Karolina. I was born in 1976. in the Zagreb, capital of Croatia. I have two young brothers, Viktor and David. I was graduated at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Catholic Theology.
Now I work as religion teacher at primary school. I'm also working with children and young people in my parish, leading spiritual choire. I like photographing, singing in church choire , designing congratulation card, playing guitar. I'm active member of the Croatian catholic apologetic association "Katolik",
www.katolik.hr.
This will be my third year on the Phoenix Institute.
The time spent on the Phoenix Institute was a double achievement for me.
Firstly at an intellectual level, through classes attended and assignments accomplished, and secondly at a spiritual level, through the people I met and relationships developed with them.
I'm grateful to have opportunity to study again at the University of Notre Dame.

No comments:

Post a Comment