Friday, June 25, 2010

Cristina Gutiérrez-México

My name is Cristina Gutiérrez, I’m 22 years old and I am from Mexico City. I grew up in the United States, since I lived in Texas with my family for 7 years and later 1 year by myself in Virginia, but I now live here in Mexico City with my family (3 brothers and 3 sisters). I just finished my third year studying Law, and I work in a Corporate Law Firm in the area of immigration and industrial property. I love philosophy and politics, horseback riding, reading, traveling and learning from different people, and listening to almost any kind of music. This will be my third year in the Phoenix Institute (first year Vienna, second ND), and I’m very certain that it will once again be the best summer ever… see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment