Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ana Huerta-Mexico

Hi! My name is Ana Huerta, I am a 20 years old Mexican girl and I just finished studying the sixth semester in International Affairs. One of the things, I liked to do the most is reading, I believe that trough reading you can expand not only your knowledge but also your opinions and imagination; my favorite book is The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende. I also enjoy being around little kids, their innocence inspire me to keep on working for a better society where they can grow up safely as I did. The world is changing and it is our compromise to work in making these transformations for better. Helping others is one of my biggest goals, so I try to organize or participate in humanitarian campaigns, especially in the aspect of trying to make them sustainable, because most of them only give but never teach how to reach the development by themselves. I´ve always love making manual stuff, so in my free time I design my own wardrobe; I create bags, dresses and pants. I also practice Hawaiian and Polynesian dances.
Hope to see you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment