Monday, June 21, 2010

Jesús Hermosillo-Mexico

My name is Jesús Hermosillo Buendía, I´m 30 years old and I was born and raised in San Luis Potosí, México and living on my own right now in this beautiful city. I'm the second of three sons, my brothers are Octavio and Oscar, the older one is 33 and the younger is 20 years old. My parents are Jesús Hermosillo Tejeda and Guillermina Buendía Ruíz.
I'm a lawyer by the Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí and i'm currently studying a master degree in Applied Public Manegment at the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey. I work at the State Congress in San Luis Potosí as a Legislative Assessor since 2006
I like arts, specially music , I play the guitar and like singing too. I also like acting but it´s been a while since the last time. My favorite book is Cyrano de Bergerac. I like playing chess, american football and soccer.
I consider myself as a good, reliable, perseverant person with a very good sense of humor. Hope to see you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment