Monday, June 21, 2010

Paloma Robles-Mexico

Hi everyone! My name is Paloma Robles. I am mexican, 22 years old, and live in my hometown, Guadalajara, Mexico. I currently study law at the Universidad Panamericana and just entered seventh semester. This is my second year in notre dame (I attended 2009) and I am really excited to come back again. I live with my parents, my dad is a lawyer and my mom is a literature teacher. I have one brother who lived in New Zealand and he is now living in Los cabos. My little sister is 16 and she is in highschool. I really like cinema, reading (specially books in english), all kinds of sports, and traveling. I work in a notary's office/corporate firm as an intern and hope to study a masters degree in corporate law as soon as I finish my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment