Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alexa Quirarte-Mexico


My name is Alexandra Quirarte, most of my friends tell me "Alexa" I am 20 years old and actually I am studying Marketing and Management at Universidad Panamericana campus Bonaterra in Aguascalientes Mexico. My mother is Physical education teacher and my Father is psychologist, I am the oldest I have one sister who is 13 years old and a brother who is 4 years old. I have been involved in many social organizations. My favorite sport is basketball. I like politics, economy, finances and sociology. I have other interest like photography, theater, music, dance, movies, design, oratory and debates. This is my first year in the Phoenix Institute and I am very excited, I am sure that I am going to meet a lot of people who will help me to grow up personally, intellectually and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment