Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Renata Velez-Colombia

Hi my name is Renata Velez; I was born and raised in Colombia. I am currently 19 years old (my birthday is February the 8th). My home town is called Medellin, a beautiful place and considered to be the second main city in Colombia. My entire family happens to live there. I have two sisters, Sara who is 22 years old and Sofia who is 12 years old as for my parents they are Beatriz and Francisco. Currently I’m living in Bogota on my own, since I'm following my undergraduate studies while my sisters and parents still live in my Hometown, I have to admit it is quite challenging at times, especially being far away from them but I’m learning a lot and I’m studying in a great university called Universidad del Rosario. Oh by the way I finished high school in my home town in a great school called Marymount School. I’m studying Economics and besides I am planning to start law school as from the next semester as well. I used to be a swimming champ but I retired at 15 years of age, then I practiced soccer at my school and since then I’ve been living in Bogotá therefore, I can only go to the gym. I love going out, watching movies, shopping, I love a good book, a nice conversation, family time and ABSOLUTELLY LOVE traveling since there is nothing better than getting to know and exploring new places, experience different culture and meeting people. I can describe myself as a very outgoing, perseverant, passionate and determined person, who strives to achieve the goals originally set. I love all types of music but mostly Latin music, R&B, dance and hip-hop. My dream is to go to an Akon concert.I can’t wait to meet you all, learn a lot and to see what this summer has in store for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment