Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daniela Páez Cala-Colombia

My Name is Daniela Páez-Cala. I am twenty one years old and I am from Colombia, South America. I have lived in Bogotá, the capital city, since I was born with my parents. I have a younger sister: her name is Valeria.
I attended the French School from Preschool until my graduation. Now, I am attending the Law School at Los Andes University, in Bogotá. Knowing that I was more in contact with the French culture through my school, I always searched for other academic programs that gave me the opportunity to familiarize myself with other cultures.
During my free-time I love to read; to listen to all kind of music; to watch movies; to meet friends and to do sports. I practice tennis, waterskiing, horse back riding and swimming, but most of all, I go to the gym. Concerning the reading, I love history books, in particular, biographies.
I am considering being a journalist, this is why, at the moment, I belong to the Newspaper board of my faculty, called AlDerecho.

No comments:

Post a Comment