Monday, June 21, 2010

Justyna Adamczyk-Poland

Hello! :)
My name is Justyna Adamczyk, I am 22 years old and I come from Poland. My hometown is Bełchatów (in the centre of Poland) and my family lives here: my mother Agnieszka, father Grzegorz and younger brother Marcin.
I am currently studying at Warsaw School of Economics – Management and Pedagogical Study. I belong also to Academic Catholic Association Soli Deo – I am member of the board responsible for Human Resources and co-organizer of many projects (I have been a press spokeswoman of one of them).
I like meeting new people, spending time with friends, reading books (very different – novels, stories, sometimes poetry; topics I like: everyday life, psychology, religion and those connected with my studies, especially human resources management) and listening to music (many kinds, for example pop, rock, dance, gospel and others from CCM, classical and relaxing).
This is my first time at the Phoenix Institute and United States. I hope it will be a great summer and I can’t wait to meet you all! See you at Notre Dame! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment