Thursday, June 17, 2010

Juan Sebastián Marmolejo-Colombia

I am Juan Sebastián Marmolejo: a 21 year old law student (7th semester) of Cali Colombia South America. I graduated from Bennett School and enter the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana of Cali, looking for a multidisciplinary and excellent education. My biggest dream is to become Colombia’s ambassador of the United Nations; this is why I have participated in several national and international Models of the UN.
Two years ago I was voted to be the Student’s Delegate for the Directive Council of my University. With this I have had the opportunity to understand and accept different points of views and help many people. Ergo, I hope I can learn many things from all of you and also share my personal experiences, seeking to create interesting bonds of friendship and international cooperation.
Currently I am working at a lawyer’s office and as teacher assistant of two areas: Civil Law I and Civil Law II. In my free time, I enjoy playing volleyball and football soccer.
Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to the Phoenix Institute for giving me this opportunity, since I strongly believe these types of programs are fundamental for the preparation of influential leaders that can engender important contributions for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment