Thursday, May 20, 2010

Natalia Osorio-Colombia

My name is Natalia Osorio, I am 24 years old and I am from Colombia, the country where I still live. I am a very sportive person, I like to socialized but I also like privacity and to have my own space. I like to be in contact with nature, going to the movies, i enjoy to read, to study, to make new friends. I live with my parents and my older sister. I have already graduated from a bussiness university, here in Colombia.I love to dance tropical, american and modern music. I like to do too many things, different things. I love a book named "El profeta", from Kalil Gibran, the best book sold after the bible in the 20th century. I also like to read spiritual books. I am catholic, and I usually go to church every sunday morning. One day in the week I usually to go to painting clases, and I love to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment