Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fernando Buchanan-Mexico

My name is Fernando Buchanan Arellano, i´m 19 years old, my birthday is on December the 18th and I was born in Aguascalientes, Ags. México. I live with my mom and two sisters, the older one is 15 and the small one is 8 years old, we´re a small but happy family. We´ve had some obstacles, but life has always teached us to stay together, appreciate everything (the little things and details are very important) and to love each other, even when you have household chores to do. Currently i´m at Law school, second semester, and im starting to feel really pasionate about it, Justice seems to be such a paradigma you just feel the urge to learn as much as you can so that one day (maybe today) you can make a change, help society, be an example for others; Sports...well.. I´m not an athlete, but Im good at skeet shoothing and colombaire shooting too, It´s been a tradition on my family since my great-grand father and I like it a lot, my favorite books are historic novels such as "Capitan Alatriste" "La catedral del Mar" "El Húsar", and my favorite author is Arturo Pérez Reverte. I really dont have a developed artistic talent, I´ve been on drums, piano, trumpet, guitar and many more... but I haven´t stayed longed enough to dominate one, I like to sing sometimes, as for my hobbies I enjoy going to the movies (a lot), go out with my friends, listen to jazz, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, almost all the oldies, spend some time alone, dream while Im awake, watching everything that happens around me, and most of all I love to smile, laugh, and enjoy life.

1 comment: