Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Paulo Roberto Tellechea Sanchotene-Brazil

My name is Paulo Roberto Tellechea Sanchotene, 29 years old, Brazilian (Rio Grande do Sul state). I'm lawyer, graduated in the Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS - 2004), and a Master degree student in Philosophy of Law at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS).
I'm the eldest son of three kids. I have a sister (27) and a brother (21). My parents are divorced. My father is also a lawyer and my mother is a entrepeneur.
I'm married to Alice, and we have a son, Henrique. They'll be all with me at Norte Dame this summer.
It's my second year in Phoenix Institute, and I'm very excited with this opportunity to meet some familiar faces and to know new people. I won't tell more about myself, because I wish people to ask personally.
P.S.: As you can assume by my photo, I'm a soccer-addict. And since it's a World Cup year, you have been warned! I just hope this "disease" won't cause much trouble, especially to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment