Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Arkadiusz Kudelski-Poland

Name: Arkadiusz Kudelski
Age: 23 years
Country of birth: Poland
Nationality: Polish
Academic Background: I finished bachelor in International Relations at Tischner European University year ago and now I’m doing my master program in philosophical faculty at Jagiellonian University.
Hobbies: Literature, politics, theatre, history of European and Western culture, esthetics, political economy, political philosophy, travelling, photography, PHILOSOPHY :)
Sports: basketball, running, swimming, tennis
Music: All against main stream.
Books: “Mater and Margarita” of Michail Bulhakov, All books of Viktor Pielewin, “Reader” of Bernhard Schlink, “alien” of Albert Camus
Organizations: political philosophy section at Jagiellonian University, Institute for Research on Civilizations

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arek, please let me know how can I contact you. Thanks! Aneta

    ReplyDelete