Thursday, May 20, 2010

Barbara Barcik-Poland

My Name is Barbara Barcik, I'm almost 20 (born at 03.09.1990 - so I'm propably one of the youngest participants ^^). I'm from Poland. I live in small village located in the south of Poland - in Beskids. I've got two older brothers. We have a dog living with us - three months old Bernese Mountain Dog :) and she really enjoy eating my Mother's flowers ;p . As about my education, I've graduated High School of the Presentation Virgins in Kraków where i'm studying right now International Relations at Tischner European University. Kraków is not so far away from my homeplace, something about 100 km. I like reading books. Different kinds like romances, biographies, historical novel and sometimes some fantasy books. As about my other hobbies sometimes I like to embroider or try to make something else by my hands :) It is hard to define my taste of music becouse I like a lot of bands and singers like The Beatles, Queen, Roxette, Cranberries some songs of Aerosmith or The Rolling Stones, Sting, Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen. But also our polish artists :) Mostly I like music from the decades of 60's - 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment